Thursday, October 05, 2006

Apparently I'm "Pretty Normal"..who woulda thought?

I got this on MySpace and I figured I'd annoy you guys with it....apparently I'm "pretty normal" but the sad thing is, I fear being normal.

If you get 26 and over, you're paranoid.If you get 10 or less you're fearless.If you get 11 to 25 you are pretty normal.Everyone fears something...you just have to find the right thing

I Fear...

[] the dark
[x]staying single forever
[] being a parent
[x] giving birth
[] being myself in front of others
[] open spaces
[] closed spaces
[x] heights
[] black cats
[] dogs
[x] birds
[x] fish
[] Ants
[] driving
[] flying
[] flowers or other plants
[] being touched
[] fire
[x] dark water
[] the ocean
[x] failure
[] success
[] thunder/lightning
[] frogs/toads
[] my boy/girlfriends/(ex)boy/girlfriends dad
[x] my boy/girlfriends/(ex)boy/girlfriends mom
[] mice/rats
[x] jumping from high places
[] snow
[] rain
[] wind
[] cotton balls
[xxx] clowns
[] large crowds
[] crossing bridges
[x] death
[] Heaven
[] being robbed
[] men that i dont know well
[] women that i dont know well
[] having great responsibility
[] doctors, including dentists
[] tornadoes
[] hurricanes
[] diseases
[] snakes
[] sharks
[x] shots
[xxx] spiders
[] Friday the 13th (it's comin up!!!!)
[] poverty
[xxx] ghosts
[] Halloween
[] school
[] trains or railroads
[] odd numbers
[] even numbers
[] being alone
[] being blind
[] being deaf
[x] growing up
[] monsters under my bed
[x] creepy noises in the night
[x] bee stings
[] not accomplishing my dreams/goals
[x] needles
[] blood
[x] someone you love or care about getting hurt
[] love
[x]Jeff's dad finding out about his mom and I

9 comments:

Wanderlusting said...

Do u have a link to the quiz?

Janellerific said...

No, I copied and pasted it...you can copy and paste it too...it's just superfun.

Or superlame...but I can see I've struck a chord here...uhh that's superlame as well.

Janellerific said...

I just got another one of those post things...but this one was a bunch of crap about what guys mean when they say things...we all know that the usually mean "pass the remote" or "get me a beer."

It said you had to repost it within 10 minutes and then your true love would call you. I deleted it and turned off my cell.

Wanderlusting said...

You should come to Van, stop by Craploops on the way down, pick up Jeff's mum, then the 5 of us will go to the Cambie, where the bathroom stalls are nice and big enough for you two to have a little alone time together.

Don't worry about Jeff. He'll have the spoon entertainer to keep him company (whom he will secretly call Danny Glover and whisper sweet nothings about his spoons)

jeff and ross said...

(Jeff)
Ha! You know what I just realized Karina? You're the top ranking “Jeff's mom” enthusiast. You took Ross to school on the tally. By the way, I'm going to tell her you love body massages and you're single.

Wanderlusting said...

Yay!!!!! Ross though he could outsmut me but I won! I always do.


I'm so glad I got a prize too...guess Janelle and I can take turns (who am I kidding, your mum might not even like me).

Janellerific said...

I wouldn't even bother if I were you...what Jeff's mom and I share is SO much bigger than any of you know. WE ARE IN LOVE!!

Well...It's kinda like love...except she makes me do things that sometimes make me feel a little bit uncomfortable.

jeff and ross said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
jeff and ross said...

(Jeff)
Janelle, you haven't posted in ages... What's the deal?